• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Nightmare Algae/Incubo alghe!

update, now I'm also leaving the CO2 always on because my Chinese system is funny if I turn it on off when it starts again the bubbles are not as set

IMG20231207162823.jpg
IMG20231207162817.jpg

good evening I saw that the algae are returning I have the impression that the ada primer is not suitable for me I think. now I want to try the purity of masterline and the capsules for plants I don't know what to do anymore at this point

Hi all,
I have the impression that the ada primer is not suitable for me I think. now I want to try the purity of masterline and the capsules for plants I don't know what to do anymore at this point
You just need a suitable mix of nutrients. Plants don't care where that potassium (K+) ion came from, it is exactly the same as every other potassium ion, <"there aren't any special ADA ions">.
good evening I saw that the algae are returning
It just means that <"conditions are suitable for plant growth"> and your plant health looks fine. I'm a <"glass half-empty"> person, but in this case your glass is definitely "half-full".

Green algae (Chlorophyta) are "plants", we've just designated them as "plants we don't want", but <"they are all plants">.

tree-jpg-jpg.jpg

I'd get <"some tank janitors"> and then just let the tank grow for a while, basically <"good things happen for those who wait">.

Cheers Darrel

Hi everyone, I wanted some information, I wanted to know if Ada sand causes algae. Because a week ago I installed Masterline Purity in the filter to see if I can defeat the algae, very clean water I've never had like this, then two days ago I wanted to put this sand here's what happened: algae and cloudy water

sorry, I forgot that I found this in the cellar water inlet I suppose

Sorry, what's the question you are asking here?

the questions are:
Can suitable sand cause more algae?
Then why do I have cloudy water? what with the masterline and transparent? then what I have down in the cellar is a water softener? Does it affect when I prepare water with an osmosis system?

Back