• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

No More Bulky Mains Timers!

I bought these, still working on same set of remote batteries nearly 2 years later.
Anyone used Byron/Home Easy remote timeswitches ? | UK Aquatic Plant Society

The LAN switched socket above is maybe better, but would certainly be too big to fit in my Vision 180 stand :( Nice to have the over rides so you say put the lights on to do tank maintenance.

Also one needs to check what happens after power failure, does it come back on with sockets in same state as when power failed or sockets off ? Depends if you care if your plants miss their lighting period if power fails at lights on time.

Ah yes, I've had one of those (egon). With the A1, A2, B1 and B2 channels you can make a lot of smart combinations. It was a gift from someone who didn't need it anymore. Would have replaced it when it broke, but those things are quite expensive :(
used it for many happy years though :)

I have stopped using all these electronic timers and gone back to mechanical, more reliable and if there is a power cut it will cut the lights and CO2 but then it will kick it off again for the same duration, so no harm!

Back