Olympus is Calling

Jayefc1

Wow just wow that is stunning mate absolutely stunning the trident fern has bounced back do well all the plants look amazing os that Pogostemon Helferi has it been difficult to grow hows the light working out
Cheers
Jay

Tim Harrison

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looking great Karl...:cool:
Nice music as well, if a little sad; Barber's Adagio for Strings...I keep expecting to see Sgt. Elias stumbling out from behind the Trident with the Việt Cộng in hot pursuit...:eek:

u-g-PXJMA30.jpg

Zeus.

Wow just wow that is stunning mate absolutely stunning the trident fern has bounced back do well all the plants look amazing os that Pogostemon Helferi has it been difficult to grow hows the light working out
Cheers
Jay
Thank you :D I trimmed the Trident back so hard so the carpet could get some light. The Pogostemon Helferi still isnt right and playing with the ferts slowly but still getting pinholes and melting of the older leaves, but less but after a fert ppm chage like to give it 6-8 weeks to see if it helps- dont think the hard water helps either

Zeus.

Barber's Adagio for Strings...
Barber's Adagio for Strings. :thumbup: always listen to it for scaping put me in the right place, but yes sad and very powerful peace of music IMO having watched Vietnam war in colour by Burns and Novick on netflix puts the Vietnam conflict into perspective :eek::eek::eek:

Edvet

Global Moderator
Staff member
Looks very healthy:thumbup:
( i would very gradually start getting plants and fish from the same area, but hey, that's silly me)

Tim Harrison

Super Moderator
Staff member
sad and very powerful peace of music IMO having watched Vietnam war in colour by Burns and Novick on netflix puts the Vietnam conflict into perspective :eek::eek::eek:
I'm going to check that out, looks fascinating, if more than a little harrowing...

Zeus.

Did a big trim of carpet this weekend - it took 6hr+ plus easy, it wasnt the trimming it was getting the moss out esp the Ricca Moss, then gave the carpet a turkey blasting with the Gyres on 100% which due to hols etc I hadnt done it for about 4 weeks and I normally blast it weekly, with the carpet trimmed loads of detritus came up. Added some Blyxa Japonica which I had been growing in pot scape and moved the Bolbitis Heuelotii about a bit. Cleaned a few rocks up also.

Then did a 50% WC x2

upload_2019-7-7_20-40-29.png

Just need to trim the other side :rolleyes:

Attachments

Tim Harrison

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nice trim, looking very clean and neat. What's the piece of music called?

Zeus.

Just noticed tonight one of the XF330 pumps wasnt working :eek:
So I changed the pump channels over and the fault changed which pump wasnt working so it must be a controller issue.
So phoned maxspect at 4.50pm got though easy spoke to them and they informed me I must have a faulty controller (they do get a few), it was late in the day and they had turned their PCs off so they asked me to E-mail them the details and serial number and they would send me a replacement controller sent out on Monday.

Well it is 'Friday 13th' :rolleyes: :lol: