Olympus is Calling.

Zeus.

Where did you get those from? It would be really hard to destroy them like that if they were from submersed growth. Unless you treated them with liquid carbon.
Had them for well over a year, been struggling with them for quite some time with good and bad times M8, but think I may have found the what the latest issue is ;)

Just looked through your thread Zeus, impressive growth from when you started. I like your daytime/nighttime comparisons they looked like two different tanks! I’m not sure if it was C. Helferi or something similar you had early on but it added a nice contrast Why did you remove it? Regardless It looks great, how about some new pictures of the scape? :)

Zeus.

I like your daytime/nighttime comparisons they looked like two different tanks!
Yes I do like the low light viewing periods esp with only one kessil on at a time :thumbup:

C. Helferi or something similar you had early on but it added a nice contrast Why did you remove it?
Yes C. Helferi :thumbup:, I liked it lots too, but it grows from the base of the plant so when the tips get old and damaged they become an algae magnet, trimming tips off just leads to aglae on tips due to damage with trimming :mad: don't hing you see many 'old' tanks with it in for that reason.

Regardless It looks great,
Thank you :D

how about some new pictures of the scape
Keep thinking of doing some, however tank took a bit of an hit with no CO2 due to 'locked down', nothing major, CO2 back on recently. Also treating tank ATM to get rid of Riccia ATM as its everywhere!!!. Plus have been busy with the Fert Calculator development as well. So lots to do and never enough time to do it all.

Melll

Thank you for logging the journey. An interesting read, especially about using spray bars on FX6 then swapping to the maxspec gyre x 2, which I just happen to have one of :) I shall now drink coffee and think thoughts 🤓