• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Opti-white custom nano

windyboona

Does anyone know where I could get hold of a opti white nano tank between 10 and 30 l would be ideal or a place that custom builds them ,if I go for a custom of about 40lengh x 20width x 15/20 height ,how much would this cost roughly ?
Cheers

I wouldn't trust myself siliconing it together ,I've made a right mess of repairing tanks in the past .

Does anyone know where I could get hold of a opti white nano tank between 10 and 30 l would be ideal or a place that custom builds them ,if I go for a custom of about 40lengh x 20width x 15/20 height ,how much would this cost roughly ?
Cheers
Where are you based?

Not me personally, but quite a few people here have. Not the fastest or most communicative person, but I think they got their tanks in the end.

Hi Ian and thanks .have you used these personally or no of anyone that has ?

Ive used jez at poseidens palace. Prices are very good. My chocolate puddle tank was fantastic. I know hes quite busy with his day job but worth giving him an email but may take a bit to hear back

By the time I'd had my tank built somewhere else and delivered jez replied to me! But wish I'd waited - seriously not happy with how they siliconed my tank - the panels are actually different heights at the top! When I move house I may take it apart re-silicone myself. If I ever pluck up the courage.

Have noticed jez's calculator allows thinner glass than most other places I had quotes from will do.

Back