• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

P@H/Coopet Nano cube

I have such an itch to go and buy 3 more 15ltrs before the're gone, Thinking of Breeding some Bettas and would make great little showcases for my prized ones! (an more to plant too 😀)

Your suppoosed to say "dont be stupid you already have 4 Tanks now" anymore would be overkill!

Sorry just did a recount...i have 5 tank :/

They had some in blackpool the other day. i think there was about 3 more on the shelf when i took one. That was over 2 weeks ago though. 😛

I can not find these locally only 15L version, can P@H do delivery of 27L version? 🙂

must....resist.....buying.....more.....

I called today 4 stores in Greenwich Charlton and one in NW London nobody stocking them then I called to Crayford store and they have some in stock so going there on Thursday.

It's some old thing from Ikia - was going to take it to the dump!

The glass is excellent, very clear compared to my other float glass aquariums. I spent a whole Saturday driving to 4 P@H to collect all 6 :crazy:

Back