• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Return of the Shallow

Just finished trimming the scape, it was long overdue. Before trim...

41092334222_836603b94e_b.jpg

40424331084_ff75581f03_b.jpg

Wow Tim that is an amazing peace of art can't wait till I have the know how and time to produce something even close to that looks fantastic

Thanks @Jayefc1.
Still suffering the green Eheim inflow, not very aesthetically pleasing, but a new glass one is on order.
This is the scapes last trim, I'm going to let it grow back in a little and then I'll take the final shots.
After that I'll be tearing it down and scaping my new ADA Cube Garden 60P.
Some post trim pics...

40433397494_55459cfc72_b.jpg

40432888664_1643c5ae0b_b.jpg

39335274660_6733f3f480_b.jpg

Fabulous tank! Will be sad to break it down. I could provide a good home for some of that wood it is surplus to requirements! :)

Very beautiful and awsome scape Tim!. Looks hardscape wise a bit like my low tech, i scaped it in the same fashion with similar looking wood. But plant wise i'm not even half your way and i'm over 2 years into the process without trimming it once. :lol: Scapes like yours are definitively testing my patience keeping mine still low tech.

Awe, thanks Marcel :)
Scapes like yours are definitively testing my patience keeping mine still low tech.
Go on add gas, you know you want to...

FEEL THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE...:twisted:

Quick update. The plants are growing at a pace since the last trim.
Took delivery of some new pump dispensers today, easier to use than the original TNC bottles...

39773700750_27e8c28cc7_b.jpg

Thanks guys...
@Jayefc1 yeah, it's always a bit of a wrench to tear a tank down, but the urge to scape again is too strong to resist ;)
@zozo thanks Marcel, plants like cocktails too :rolleyes: maybe I should get an optic dispenser like Sascha Hoyer’s :cool:
@Nelson, thanks Neil, knew you'd appreciate them :p
@Daveslaney thanks Dave :)

Back