• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

SCAPE - Short Film

owenprescott

Hey everyone, I wanted to share a short film/video that I created last night. I am really pleased with how the video turned out, it was a very spur of the moment creation. My setup is a small ~15ltr tank sitting on a window seel, non-Co2, my light does not even fit length ways and the water pump is slightly overpowered for the small tank. On paper it's probably not a good recipe but somehow the tank has grown on me.

Extra info from Vimeo decription:
Initially the idea capturing this footage was to present my aquascape as if it was an experiment, I wanted to capture both the imperfections of the tank such as the algae growing on the glass, the lighting does not fit correctly, but also the beauty of the underwater environment. After filming though I noticed there was a transition and build of of motion, so I pieced together pieces of footage to create the short story.

scape_thumb_by_owenprescott.jpg

Back