• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Scapers Tank flow issues, recommend me better lily pipes!

Hi luke
Couldn't say how many slots(shrimp guard in way) only "enough"IME. Its the 17mm inflow and 13mm cascade glass spraybar from apfuk.
You can diy an acrylic spraybar for around £6
Back or side in my tank is the same its a 40cm cube lol but full length on the back/longest side is usually best

So you think it could do with more? How did you downsize the outlet to 13mm?
Yeah I think I mite try a diy version before biting the bullet on a glass one.

Thanks, Luke.

Hello mate,

Thanks for the input! How many slots is on the intake? And is it the 17mm or the smaller version?

This is for my 50L, is it a glass spray bar you are using? If so on the back or side of the tank, sorry for all the questions dude!

Thanks, Luke.

The 13mm gush intake has 15 slots. On the gush website you can see both the 13mm and 17mm have 15 slots.

IMG_20150129_205515_zpswbxta8t3.jpg

IMG_20150129_205609_zps0gilgnwx.jpg

The 13mm gush intake has 15 slots. On the gush website you can see both the 13mm and 17mm have 15 slots.

IMG_20150129_205515_zpswbxta8t3.jpg

IMG_20150129_205609_zps0gilgnwx.jpg
Think it's gush I'm going to go for man! The site is down atm tho.

I can see the use Magento CMS, I work with it everyday haha I know the pain.

What outlet should I go for? Definitely nothing that aims towards the substrate, preferably a straight flow.

I followed Paulo's advice to go with the straight flow, and got the the regular gUSH oPipe

I followed Paulo's advice to go with the straight flow, and got the the regular gUSH oPipe

Awesome I think im going to go for the same! when you stick your hand in the tank is flow coming straight out?

Don't want one that points down the way as it mess's with my sand on the bottom!

Cheers. Luke.

Haven't had the chance to test it yet. This will be my first tank so I'm still in the process of researching and purchasing.

Haven't had the chance to test it yet. This will be my first tank so I'm still in the process of researching and purchasing.
I'll let you know then! Ordered it myself :) Luke.

Back