• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Journal Starting point Wabi-Kusa

I'm sure AA (Aquascapers Anonymous) of WKA (Wabi-Kusa Anonymous) can help you, just surrender to a higher power, and you will be able to kick the addiction, and return from the dark side! :p

Hi Vinkenoog,:D Thank you I tried they said i was to far gone to help :lol:[DOUBLEPOST=1401532610][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi Sciencefiction, Thank you :) Great idea on the advertising :cool: Well you never know

Last edited:
Hi Jordi, Thank you :) I like to try other things;) Some people get stuck on one idea ?? I never know what i am going to use next till i see it :cool: That's part of the fun not knowing :D I will post my new W-K Later today its a mad idea ;)

Hi All, Another little one :) This time it was a pine cone that got me thinking :D Brought a few home then the Wife said they shut up when wet :woot:
So i crushed up a root tab and added a little here a little there and planted up ;) The sat them in a dish with water and gave them a good spray too:)
4 hours latter they had shut :thumbup: Two pics

036_zpsd2a58c38.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1401785306][/DOUBLEPOST]037_zpsbc719684.jpg

Always nice to see natural phenomena![DOUBLEPOST=1402648011][/DOUBLEPOST]Lots of nice ideas. Do you have a lot of energed plants waiting to use or do you reuse old projects? Pics of your emerged setup?

Hi Edvet, Thank you:) I use the trimmings from my tanks. I keep them in a clear plastic box with a 6500k bulb over the top till i get another idea. That's why you see the same plants in my W-K :( Will have to have a look around for some new plants to use soon :D 1 pic of one of my box's i have 3 The little islands is something i am working on there made with broken bricks glued together then planted up :D

039_zps6fcbe4b1.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1402651139][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi Vinkenoog, Thank you :)

Back