• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Journal Starting point Wabi-Kusa

Hi Sciencfiction, Thank you :) Go for it:D Looking forward to seeing your W-K now ;) Let me know when you post a pic please:thumbup: As this forum moves at such a pace i find it hard to keep up sometimes:eek::lol:[DOUBLEPOST=1400748586][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh, wow, they are all so nice.
I think today I am on a mission to setup one of these myself.
Sorry forgot to press the reply button :( Reply above:D

I will greenfinger but I think I'll wait and see if something is going to come out of it first before daring posting a picture.
Do you use natural light or artificial?
Hi, No Pic :(:( Don't be Silly post a pic :D We all start somewhere ;) I now use both I start them of in a clear plastic box with 2 6500k 25w bulbs over the top then move them after about a month into clear plastic bags that sit on a cupboard by the window but not in direct sunlight then open the bags day by day to acclimatize

What lighting would you recommend for a reasonable size one? I'm using do aqua glass but I'm not paying £170 for a light lol
Hi ADA, Do Aqua glass :) Got to get one or two myself :rolleyes::rolleyes: £170 for lamp you are so right :eek::eek::eek: Wicked design Though:D

Lighting Try a 25w 6500k GLS bulb or a 10w 6500k flood light About 12" or more above the W-K see how the plants are doing then make the light higher or lower ;)

Hi All, Had pizza with Anchovy,s last night all that was left was the Anchovy tin :D So came up with this little one :wacky:
The Wife thinks i have lost the plot :happy:
032_zps763e7e23.jpg

He, he......now that's art, making a use of a fish tin :) I'd try to sell this picture to the manufacturer of the anchovy fish tin. Great advertising :p

Back