• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Journal Starting point Wabi-Kusa

Wonderful new growth even in winter. You control the seasons in there Roy. My tillies inflorenceses don't seem to be doing anything. I mist most days and fertilize once a month. Anyway, here they are:
16257905793_d881ae5743_o.jpg
Untitled[/url] by rodahl72, on Flickr[/IMG]

Wonderful new growth even in winter. You control the seasons in there Roy. My tillies inflorenceses don't seem to be doing anything. I mist most days and fertilize once a month. Anyway, here they are:
https://www.flickr.com/gp/129377489@N05/9RD0B3

Hi Rob, Thank you :thumbup: At this time of year it has a lid on and a light over the top ;) My other W-K are in a large fish tank plus lights.So i can start new ones and keep them alive and going :cool:

Looking good :thumbup:Your tills look like they are doing well:rolleyes: Are tills slow growers ??

Hi Rob, Thank you :thumbup: At this time of year it has a lid on and a light over the top ;) My other W-K are in a large fish tank plus lights.So i can start new ones and keep them alive and going :cool:

Looking good :thumbup:Your tills look like they are doing well:rolleyes: Are tills slow growers ??

They sure seem to be, but the Desert Museum's grow very well. They have a 80º F high humidity greenhouse with large fans and grow them on trays with screened bottoms.

Only lights and windows, the rain and puddles do the rest:lol:
cheers phil

Hi Phil, I Like you thinking :cool: Your car must be cleaner than i thought :sorry: Pot holes full of water and the weather at the moment :what: Rain wind more rain then for 5 mins sun comes out o_O Ho in it gone more rain :yuck::yuck: Great for moss :D

Edit W-K car ;)

moss%20car_zpsxsikvxrx.jpg

:D

Last edited:
Hi All,

Was out on a walk and found this old pile of logs. So had an idea a log W-K :D Collected some wood pieces there now soaking.
Then its putting it all together and planting up.

Will update soon :whistle::whistle:

A couple of photos of the log pile and plants the last photo is of the wood i have collected for this project.

040_zpssbf1oey7.jpg

050_zpsqtwmhscn.jpg

051_zpsuve6wymk.jpg

052_zps4keiji4y.jpg

054_zpsv5evqbjf.jpg

060_zpsv532khuv.jpg

Back