• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Journal Starting point Wabi-Kusa

Hi All, Had a great holiday in Norfolk and it was during the heat wave 15 days of sun sea and happy days :woot:

Unfortunately the timer went wrong on the lighting while on holiday and the lights were off. All my Wabi-Kusa works died.Sad thing is my competition one for GAPLC this year was one:(:( It was looking really good .Ho well there is always next year :) More W-K to come in the upcoming months :thumbup:

OMG how come i find this topic so late! Darn wonderful inspirational stuff in here.
heart.gif

You're a GeniusFinger as well... :)

Hi Zozo, Thank you for your kind words:thumbup: Glad you found my journal :happy:

Lots more to come as I am totally addicted to W-K ;)

Keep 'm comming :) then i got some to ape.. That broken dish is very nice, like it very much. Just that little bit extra to think about when you look at it...

I wonder how long do you keep those WB's out of a jar alive? I did several in the past with terestrial (tropical) plants and (native) mosses and that already was difficult to keep alive for longer periods. Especialy the mosses and ferns.. Even with several spray jobs a day, things die off in a few weeks.

Thank you all :thumbup: Will reply Zozo but late now :eek:

Hi All, A silly one :D

Wabi-Kusa-- Sushi,

Wrapped in the best Nori roasted seaweed and filled with JBL substrate topped with fresh leaves o_O

With Ferts dipping sauce:lol:

11_zps2j46m296.jpg

Lol..
schater.gif
can you make me some with Watercress, Sweetgale and Aeschynomene Fluitans... :woot:

Btw, sleep well.. I'm off too.. Nighty night..

Looking at your scapes i wish i was PanTau so i could come and sit in them. :playful: Like taking a walk trough the park.

Don't actualy know if Pan Tau ever was aired in the uk.. Seeing his hat i guess it did. :)

Back