• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Journal Starting point Wabi-Kusa

Haha that is fantastic!! I have an empty book shelf I have been thinking of doing something very similar with but I've not had the time yet. I was going to use led strips under each shelf!!

The bathroom should keep the moisture up too!

aza9a4yj.jpg

This on one of my latest just using moss :D

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Hi aliclarke86, I am always Trying too Think Ahead:D Just have to get the wife on side :thumbup:
Love your idea about the book shelf with LED under each shelf Cool:)
And your Wabi-kusa:rolleyes: Fab love the look:cool: How long has that little one been up and growing Looking good mate

Roy, its been going a couple of weeks now. Its sat under a desk lamp with a PAR lamp
2e8a2eny.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Hi All, I liked this glass container :) Wife picked the plants ;) So came up with this Wabi-Kusa 0107_zps397f5687.jpg

After showing this picture, I finally convinced my girlfriend that a Wabi-Kusa would make a nice addition to our interior. Thanks for sharing that one! (and all the others!)

Hi Yo-Han, Thank you :D Glad i could help you convince your Girlfriend :cool: They do look good as a interior design piece with a nice light above them :rolleyes: Looking forward to seeing your Wabi-Kusa ;) But be careful once you do one you may get the bug and there is no cure for this illness :lol:

Hi All, New year new Wabi-Kusa :D A old bit of DW that had Java fern growing all over it so cut it back . And attached some Moss Anubias and some HC;) On a stone at the bottom i have attached some Hydrocotyle-trip So lets see how this little one go's :) At the moment it has a glass lid as it still cold :arghh: The lid is a pyrex pudding bowl but fits well though :cool: The lighting for this one is a 10w LED 6500k floodlight . A couple of pics

0204_zpseb4b28f3.jpg

Back