• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Journal Starting point Wabi-Kusa

Hi All, Was walking my grandson to school :cool: And now the leaves are falling of the trees you can see the lichens on the branches Well just had to get some:D so came up with this little one in a jar just super glued the small twigs together and added some moss and sat on top of some substrate ;) 2 pics

I actually just started looking and saw a discussion on another forum you where involved in. There are some stunners out there :)

Hope you find mind me sharing this. It has over grown to the point you can't see the rock work. It has been set up for about 8 months with just a spray when I remember.

dusy7abu.jpg

ysyhugu2.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi aliclarke86, UK APS & ASW Forums are the best in the world :D Opened my eyes to a whole new side of our hobby :cool:
And share away no problem :thumbup: Your little Paludarium is fab:rolleyes: Makes me want one right now but have a few things on the go at this point So maybe in the new year
And i like the little jars to cute Thank you for sharing :thumbup:

Hey greenfinger. What are the plants used in these?

Hi Ali, The white flower is a peace lily;) And the same in the other one but with out the flower And moss- ivy the little plant in the front is one i picked up when taking my grandson to school as to name ?? But it looked good so i got some:D

Ah awsome is that spathiphyllum? I have a few around the house but never thought of using them in anything other than a pot :D

Hi Ali, They sell them at the LFS as aquatic plants people buy lots of them :eek: But you can get them from garden centre for half the price :thumbup:

Hi All, In my post above the word buy is highlighted and when you click on it its a add??? I did not put this in so how did it get there ??? can you see this to or is it just my computer Ho its three posts back from this one Help needed:) Thanks Only when it comes to computers i am still in the stone age;) Now it comes up on this one too ????????:eek: :eek:

I think it must be an add on to your browser. I have had a chance to look on a couple of different computers the last couple days and it doesn't come up

Back