SUPREME FESTIVAL OF FISHKEEPING

Themuleous

George - let me know if you need a hand on Saturday, I can be there at whatever time so just shout if you could use a pair of hands.

Sam

EDIT - anyone know what time it opens? Also what happens on the Friday, is that just for folk to get there and set up etc? I..e not for the public?

we'll be setting up on friday, from whenever we get there in the later afternoon up until midnight. Im not sure on opening times over the weekend, George can answer that one!

Be glad to see anyone there on Sat/Sun.. I think were ok for setting up though, but George or Dan can confirm that.

Dan Crawford

Founder
Staff member
Thanks for the offer Sam, we should be fine on the Friday but it would be nice to see you on Saturday. I'm really lookin forward to it. I'm not too sure on what time it opens although i'm quite sure that when it does open will be too early for me so i'll be the guy in the corner with the hangover of death looking rough! lol

George Farmer

Founder
Staff member
Dave - the rocks looks awesome, thanks. I think we're ok though, I have 50Kg of leapord stone and light pagoda from AE.

If you do come you could bring them anyway on the Saturday and see how they look realtime. Be great to meet you too, of course.

Themuleous said:
Right ho. The offer stands if needed :)

Sam
Cheers mate.

Opens to the public Saturday 9am.

You can make the tea/coffee! ;)

...and beer once I've finished 'scaping! :D

Be great to meet you, Sam.

Themuleous

George Farmer said:
You can make the tea/coffee! ;)
I can certainly do that! Make millions of cups everyday for all the office folk at work. However you like it I'm your man. Strength, colour, temperature, texture, smell, blend, milkiness, you name it. :lol: Tea anyway, not so good on coffee.

See you on the 13th

Sam

James Flexton

lol. one spoon of coffee, hoever many sugars and a splash of milk (or not) cant be easier mate lol.

looking forward to seeing you all again. should be a great day.

George Farmer

Founder
Staff member
REMINDER

Don't forget, the festival is this weekend.

Be there, or be square! You won't want to miss out on seeing our UKAPS stand, trust me...

If you can make it, please do. If I'm in a good mood I'll even buy you beer... :D

Dan Crawford

Founder
Staff member
I could have sworn it was a week this Saturday! I`m working this weekend.
I hope not or else i'm in real big trouble! :wideyed:

one spoon of coffee, hoever many sugars and a splash of milk (or not) cant be easier mate lol.
Jim, you have to add the milk FIRST or else it's just BAD! lol.

You won't want to miss out on seeing our UKAPS stand, trust me..
Like George said, you don't wanna miss the stand. Alls that i can say is "i'll be pround to be wearing my UKAPS t-shirt!"
If there was any competition - "you'd better watch out!" UKAPS has landed baby!
Can you tell i'm excited?

Graeme Edwards

Founder
Im quite partial to the fruit tea, ya know the posh ones, Thwyning dont you know.
One likes honey in ones fruit tea.

Oh, for all, ill be there from friday, so be good to see you. Me, Dan, Matt and Goerge are gana mash that place up lol.

George and Dan,

ring me when you get to oxford on my home phone and Ill meet you there :) not sure how much energy Ill have on Friday but Ill do what I can

thats cool, i was thinking youd not be there until about 7pm or something.. certainly wasnt up for a midnight finish!

see you tomorrow peeps