• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Useful threads or links??

•Cai•

Hi all, I'm I've got a 60ltr high tech planted tank going on at minute. Problem is my tap water is horrific as some of you may have seen in some my previous threads on here.

I'm at point now we're I want to try RO WATER. I want to be able to know exactly what's happening with water before my EI ferts are added so I know they are working.

At the minute I don't know what's going wrong with plants. I've followed steps given by every expert on here and yet still,my plants suffer! It's infuriating!!

How I see it, if I know my water is "perfect" then that cuts a problem out for me to then go at other possible reasons.

What I'd like you good people to do is to point me in right direction to some good RO threads if possible? Step by steps, remineralised items needed, re buffering my water etc.

Like I say my tank is 60ltrs so will only ever need 50ltrs tops a week. I intend to make my RO unit portable like the osmotics video on here.

Is it just a case of adding say for example salty shrimp to water to desired gh/kh.

Also, if I'm injecting co2 should I aim for a higher kh/gh in the expectancy of the co2 lowering it during injection period?

Back