• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What I need to do

gilya

Co2 and 0.7 w/litter
How can I help this plant to grow well ?
7994d2020b669b5f5d24be657f1a9c26.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Your 0.7W/litre is equivalent to 2.5W/Gal (US) which puts the tank into the high light zone (above 2W/Gal). Thus you will need spot on CO2 flow and distribution if you are not to suffer algae and plant issues. Mechanical damage to plants, other then fish nibbling, is a sure sign of poor CO2.

Really we need some more details, tank volume, tank size, light type, lighting period, CO2 period, CO2 diffusion method, filter capacities, filter output type as all these are relevant in diagnosing your issue.:)

Those plants in trouble, did you get them already in long stems and not trimming them before planting?
I mean if you did that, as the plants are adjusting to the new environment of your tank, the old leaves
that are not suitable to this environment will be neglected by the plants and will deteriorate away.

But if you did trim them before planting, then I think CO2 and/or ferts shortage.

Back