• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What powerhead???

robert2191

Im looking for a powerhead but not sure which one, I got one from all pond solutions but it was to powerful.
My tank is a juwel vision 180 with a Fluval 306.
Can anyone recommend one whats not really expensive
Thanks

After having been through 2 All Pond Solutions power heads, one started spinning backwards other just stopped, I now use a Hydor Koralia 3200 in my Vision 180. It is amazingly so much quieter than the All Pond Solutions one. I have it one= a timer, so on when CO2 is active and it is located on right hand side pointing towards the front.

Is the Hydor Koralia 3200 not to powerful I had the all pond solutions 3000 and it seemed to blow the fish all over the tank I know its a different one but I dont know much about powerheads

Last edited:
Is the Hydor Koralia 3200 not to powerful
Maybe. I have blasted some substrate away once where it drooped downwards after a water change. Generally OK, blows the fine CO2 mist all around the tank.

I got powerhead as I was having CO2 plant deficiency issues, pretty obviously indicated by placing drop checker in the plants and it staying blue when CO2 was on.

Is the Hydor Koralia 3200 not to powerful
Maybe. I have blasted some substrate away once where it drooped downwards after a water change. Generally OK, blows the fine CO2 mist all around the tank.

I got powerhead as I was having CO2 plant deficiency issues, pretty obviously indicated by placing drop checker in the plants and it staying blue when CO2 was on.

Back