• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

whats this screw on the side of my reg?

plantnoob

im about to fit my regulator ( tmc v2 pressure regulator pro) onto my fire extinguisher . i have just noticed that on the side of the reg is a little allen key screw . is thaty for adjusting the working pressure of the reg ? i cant find anything about it in the instructions . the part it labels as the pressure adjuster in the manual is the needle valve . dont really want any accidents :)

thanks , i suspected as much . now this leads me to another queery . in the instructions it says before connecting , ensure pressure adjustment knob is fully closed . seeing as it refers to the needle valve as the pressure adjustment knob in the pics in the ,manual , im guessing that i just close that but dont need to touch the 1 in my photo ?

fitted it and fired/tested it . i must admit i was nervous :) . took it outside squeezed the handles expecting to unleash the beast , but not even a hiss . just the needles on the gauges shot up . dont know what all the worry was about ! working pressure is reading at 3 bar , plenty enough for the up atomiser i rekon

I've seen people fit a valve and pipe fittings to these holes to provide CO2 to another tank.

so should i check it to make sure its screwed in tight to avoid any potential leaks ?

Back