Where to buy Tropic Aquacube in London?

nishfish

Hi everyone,

I will be visiting London next month and I was wondering where I could purchase a Tropica Aquacube and how much will it would cost.

Thanks in advance!

nishfish

Thanks for the quick response.

I'm coming from Canda...and the pet store manager quoted me a price of $800 Canadian..which is roughly 400 pounds.
Guess its a good deal in the UK.
But I was wondering where I could see it/get it in person as I really want to see it before I shell out that much money...student budget but fish finatic heart!

Dacious

I've not seen it any shop in London on display. I know that a few shops can get it in for you if you request it. It is very stylish but there's no way i'm paying that much for it though since I could make something similar myself for a fraction albeit not so well finished!

Dan Crawford

Founder
Staff member
The cubes are so cool, i've seen Graeme's in the flesh and it really is smart, if i was a nano kinda guy then that would be the tank for me. Na-no nonsense!

PM

Rip-off. :mad:

Get a nice clearseal nano for a tenor, you could kit it out in the best stuff (nano glass wear etc), plant it and buy fish for less than that.

eoto

They sell for 150 Euro in Germany, 800 Canadian $ is just sick, i think your LFS is an *******.

Edited to delete profanity. ceg4048 10:40 01 Aug 2008.

ceg4048

Expert/Global Moderator
Staff member
eoto,
OK we get it. Canadian LFS price is outrageous. Please keep the language clean.

Cheers,