• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My new nano tank and first try of a planted garden

Thought I would post a few updated pictures had a little change around and planted some rotola rotundifolia. Looking nice and is starting to colour up, once to the top of the water I will cut down to 4 inches to grow double shoots. Now have 4 crs carrying eggs. Also now looking for another tank to upgrade too, was thinking perhaps a scapers tank 50 litres just the tank and getting a eheim eco pro 130 but not sure what light yet. I can get the full scapers tank for a really good price and heard the light is great that comes with it but mixed reviews on the filter . Looking at doing a more involved scape as this tank has been a great beginners tank and have a rough idea with what it's all about lol.

Hi Roy how are you, thanks, yeah going to plan this one out well I hope, definately need some hard scape in the next one lol.

Ermmmmm ha ha lol I have not a clue but I want to try and make it wow , I'm going to start looking at rocks today need to familiarize myself with different ones etc.

Back