• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
A wee update, have added some brown crypts as a bit of contrast to the green of everything else. I'm clearing out all of the crystal shrimp so that it will be the prl/panda hybrids and taiwan bees only.
Finally got around to cleaning the spraybar :)
a4avyhet.jpg

One of the hybrids
ehusydan.jpg

Crs
vadehema.jpg

Cheers for looking.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

That looks really nice, a shrimp paradise!

Seems like that LED gets a thumbs up as well?

I'm happy with it. You can get a newer model with no blues and at 6500k instead of 10000k. They also do a double lumen one too.

Thanks, the photo came out crap lol...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi Idcgroomer, I know this thread was posted long ago but may I know what was the LED Colour Temp you used? Is it 10000k? Because I am thinking of getting Beamswork Power LED 400 which uses 10000k LEDs.[DOUBLEPOST=1407409902][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, is there any problems with the moss and java ferns when using such bright light and at 10000k?

Sorry I never noticed this question. The 10000k lights are a bit white for me and while they appear very bright they do tend to look a little stark. Ferns and moss grew fine. You've probably made your choice by now but I'm a huge fan of the aquabars by tmc, especially now you can get them in colour plus.

What spray bar is that? Looks like glass! Way better look than my eheim green one with the words all over it!

Fantastic shrimp tank!

Bhu it is clear acrylic from ebay. Just cut to length and drill holes.

Back