Can’t seem to get rid of this algae

Perchy

Hi, I have this black spot type algae which covers my anubias and hardscape etc, tried spot dosing with excel but this didn’t seem to make a difference. Wondering how I should control it. It’s been around for 8-12 months almost now.

Tank specifications - 300l with 50-60l sump
Lighting - Finnex 24/7 but the new one with custom lighting settings. I have it set to ramp up to full at about 10-11 and get start getting dark at 6-7ish but doing both of these over the course of several hours.
CO2 - None anymore, it began when I was running high tech.
Filtration - Sump with 1500ish lph and a second hand fluval 406
Fertilisation regime, ei but I’ve been kind of slack the past 3 months as I lost motivation. Keen to get started with it all again and get this algae under control.
upload_2019-10-18_8-54-49.png

Kezzab

Agreed. Suspect light intensity needs to drop quite a lot. And stop dosing full strenghth EI, drop to abot one third EI oe less.

Ideally add the co2 again, but bigvreduction in light intensity.

Anubias will grow in almost darkness!

Perchy

Okay cool. Definitely a good idea for me to reduce lighting. I think it actually started before I stopped CO2.
I am going to do frequent water changes and spray the leaves etc with flourish excel to try temporarily reduce the algae too. will reduce EI as well.

Zeus.

There's also Siamese algae eaters, however when I had them they did when they got bigger get a taste for RCS which stunted the RCS colony growth