• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cheap RGB Light for 45P

So what exactly would you recommend I buy?
Just stick to the one you ordered Tim!
It's not as if it is running on full power all of the time....and it's only on about 10 hours max.

It seems Twinstar are providing power supplies quiet close to the lights needs, so would expect they have done their calculations and feel confident with them.
Price can determine things to some extent.
Both do have a 3 years warranty
as to your above statements.. makes my cynical nature laugh.

Got to admit your ps suggestion looks rather nice, even compared to the Meanwell above.
it is also probably a good step above "generic" Amazon power supplies.

On a more personal note, metal or open frame ps's are always my "go to" over plastic enclosed ones.

Last edited:
Was looking to buy one of these TwinStar 45b V2 , though as Tim said he got the last one from Riverwood, so used their contact form to see if they knew when they would be back in stock, but over a week later no reply.
Sent a direct email to them eariler this week but again , so far, no reply, as the same time mailed Horizon who also seem to stock the V2, though again out of stock, but also yet to receive any reply ( spam box empty).

Does anyone know of anyone else selling the V2 in the UK ?

TIA

Was looking to buy one of these TwinStar 45b V2 , though as Tim said he got the last one from Riverwood, so used their contact form to see if they knew when they would be back in stock, but over a week later no reply.
Sent a direct email to them eariler this week but again , so far, no reply, as the same time mailed Horizon who also seem to stock the V2, though again out of stock, but also yet to receive any reply ( spam box empty).

Does anyone know of anyone else selling the V2 in the UK ?

TIA
I got one from Riverwood after reading this thread, sorry. Maybe ring them rather than email?
FYI
Tha adaptor is pants so have ordered a new supply as suggested above.

Back