How/Where did you hear about Ukaps.org?????

tim

chatting to my lfs manager about algae issues and he pointed me to ukaps could've saved hudreds of pounds if i'd found this forum 18 months ago ! excellent source of info and some amazing aquascape's.

A

Antipofish

Google. And its the best find on the internet I have made in the last year ;) LOVE this site.

Hwynette

Suggested on the ShrimpNow forum.. glad to be here; looks like a great resource! Noob from Michigan, USA. :D

srm1973

From Google, searching for UK based planted tank forums

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Tomfish

I can't really remember, but I do remember I had done a lot of research before finding it. Its definatly got more usefull info than most aqauscaping sites.

darren636

pfk , but it took ages for me to sign up here. at first ukaps was a little overwhelming with information, but now i want even more :woot:

ideophone

Via @londondragon he sits across the room from me during weekday daylight hours....

MisterB

started at PFK, then interest in EI dosing brought me here, the EI article is really good and helpd me try and understand it.

ill keep burning my eyes with reading :D

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
ideophone said:
Via @londondragon he sits across the room from me during weekday daylight hours....
Welcome aboard Eric, looking forward to your future tank collection ;)

RobS

Friend recommend me to check out this site for various guides and information. As I'm looking to start a new planted tank. Glad he did.

goldenbarb

I sold some Cryptocoryne affinis on ebay that I had surplus. The buyer told me about UKAPS, so, I thought, having a long interest in growing and keeping aquarium plants, it would be nice to join.

Lindy

I googled brown algae and here I am. This site has rekindled my interest in getting my tank looking better hence a rather costly trip to the green machine site...

dal

I found this site searching for some advise on landscaping my tank. Fantastic site and I'm sure I'll be using it often.
dal