• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hunters Realm

Hostas are doing well, marigolds melted as i transferred them to the shelf. I used airline attached to the outlet of a little internal to feed the shelf, And added a nice thick layer of the cat litter. Flow is gentle enough not to push the cat litter out of the drainage cutouts.
quick vid i took tonight.
Refitted an external, as not impressed with the APS internal corner. Could not get it to be quiet.
Also bought some Orange Sakuras, they look really nice and can't wait for them to arrive.
You can see in the Vid a peachy colored female cherry, noticed a few more her color. And also you can see how the rasbora are now shoaling together finally instead of being scattered all over.

One thing I have noticed with the Lotus'. The Green one in the fore left, leaves grow on their side facing the glass - dunno why.

Also project for this week, is to build the frame for the hydroponics light box.

Sakuras Have arrived and just acclimating them now, Think I got a good price 10 for £16.

Reactions: tim
A few pix of them in the bag
016-4_zps81824fba.jpg

017-4_zpsd092b1c1.jpg

Well a great start to the weekend. Wake up to garage broken into and all my tanks have been taken, filters, pumps etc. Gutted about the little framed nano, doubt i will find another anytime soon. Thankfully I have receipts for them that i can print from paypal. Most of our Tool Collections has been taken and all the dewalt and makita tools aswell :)

Jesus Pard, you seem to have some nasty luck regarding burglars :( Hope they didn't do too much damage. I've got spare bits and bobs if you need anything :)

I am ok for now. Biggest expense will be a new garage door, because we had it enlarged. And they have bent it in two. Burglaries have been bad of late in the area. They have hit 3 other houses last night in the block. Rang insurance and claim started.
Little brother is gutted as all his MMA equipment has been taken and that is easily £300 to replace.

just watching a few of the rasboras tearing apart a snail egg sac, to get to the eggs inside.

Just sifting thru receipts and filling in the claim form for the insurance people. my stuff is 2 pages of aquatics stuff, without even starting on dad tools and brothers MMA equipment.

I am ok for now. Biggest expense will be a new garage door, because we had it enlarged. And they have bent it in two. Burglaries have been bad of late in the area. They have hit 3 other houses last night in the block. Rang insurance and claim started.
Little brother is gutted as all his MMA equipment has been taken and that is easily £300 to replace.

I am so sorry Gill. I hope the insurance claim comes in timely.

Yeah, dad went round the car boots over the bank holiday. And did not see anything that was taken for sale so far.
Going thru lists noticed that a few of the little ones toys that he had not used yet have been taken, like his mario kart ds scalextric set.

Back