• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Intro... And advice needed on first planted tank!

Rob_Planted

Seedling
Hi Everyone,

This seems like a great community! I have had fish tanks for many years and currently have a Roma 125 that only has a couple of amazon swords and crypts and has been like this for 2 years now with no co2, decent light, ferts etc.

I am finally going to be brave and turn this into what seems like a medium-tech planted setup (if that’s a thing) and have done hours of research online... The problem is I still have questions and thought this could be a good place for help!

I guess the first thing to check before going into details... Is this the right area to post or should I be asking in a different area of the forum??

Many thanks

Hi
Welcome@ ukaps.
In the relevant subforums U will more likely get more responces.
U can start a jurnal or just post in General planted tank section.
Regards Konsa

Back