• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ISTA CO2 DIFFUSER SET- Drop Checker no color change !!

Hesham

Seedling
Hi, Kindly note i've purchased (CO2 DIFFUSER SET-Code: I-512),for
111.jpg
my (nano tank 8 litres) but the problem is my Drop Checker didn't show any color change till now (always Blue),
Solutions i've tried:
  1. Replacing the Co2 Cartridge with a new one.
  2. Adding the Drop Checker to my (big tank 80 litres - using Co2 Citric Acid method ), the Drop Checker showed color change to (lime Green - within 1 hour).
  3. Moved The Drop Checker Back to (nano tank 8 litres ) didn't show any color change till now (always Blue).
Hope you can support me with a solution or to know what is the reason of the problem please
thanks & best regards

Hesham moukhtar

is that a GM danio?

the cartridges are maybe just ineffective, may have to consider alternate ways of supplying your plants with carbon, such as liquid, pressurised, or diy...

-yes it is Danio, But i don't know if its (GM) or this is its true color
- What surprises me regarding the cartridges that in its description is recommended for nano tanks !! & my tank is 8 litre :( how come ?

12.Jpg

Are you sure of injecting any CO2 in your nano ?

Envoyé de mon SM-G935F en utilisant Tapatalk

i'am the product instruction exactly & this is the result i've received, so i want to know if this is normal with this co2 set?

Back