• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Lè Nano journal •30l Fluval• PLANTED

@MARKCOUSINS - thanks mate, so am I...it was such a shock I nearly tripped over walking away from the tank going to get the w/c bits haha

@ADY34 - Anubias is such a cracking plant, it has that matured look already and an 'fill' some spaces that otherwise may look a little awkward. It's a little to big and I would rather some petite but for now it's good and it'll go into my next low tech Betta tank at the very least.

@Matty1983 - cheers Matt, the shrimps seem to be having a great time, there's so many spaces to hide away and with no fish other than ottos they must feel pretty confident. Havnt seen any new shrimplets other than the batch that are putting on some size now. A few berried shrimp so will see next month.

@Flygja - thank you :)

@Arana - cheers mate. Always appreciated, hope your well :)

great tank. I would like a shrimp tank but im not sure the misses does.what shrimps do you have?
all the best roy.

great tank. I would like a shrimp tank but im not sure the misses does.what shrimps do you have?
all the best roy.

Hello mate. Yeah it's a cracking little tank and easy to keep up with. There just cherries, nice and hardy :)

Had a trim tonight so there's a bit off MM going and also if anyone fancies trying an Indian alone leaf ill chuck one in with it :)

5a3ehega.jpg

8u2unabu.jpg

That little fluval diffuser is working really well mega happy with it

The little fluval diffuser looks like it is giving mega dispersion,like it!cheers mark

It's a really good little diffuser best I've had.

Anyone got any suggestions for a plant to replace the moss stones under the Anubias? I was thinking of crypt parva or p.helferi. Open to suggestions.

No one fancy the MM ??

Cheers Paulo, I've never tried C.parva but it looks nice from other journals I've seen. I have a bit of a soft spot for helferi but I can see why your not a fan haha.

That is another option. I like the sounds of that over the parva actually.

I reeeeeeeeeeeaally want a goby!!
Why aren't they so popular? I've seen a nice one called a 'cobalt blue' I think it was. Are they shrimp safe??

This is the one I like
8u8yvatu.jpg

Yeh they look really nice, just wanna see if there fine and why they aren't so popular.

Fed the shrimp with this from PFK and they love it!!
e2apyga6.jpg

u4aga4am.jpg

Yeh they look really nice, just wanna see if there fine and why they aren't so popular.

Fed the shrimp with this from PFK and they love it!!
I'd like to know if its ok to feed them this, I was going to throw it in the bin, but will hang fire for now.

It breaks down really quick and its says its soft so I guess it's nice an easy to eat .

Just received my custom EI order from Aquarium plant food UK it has the macro and micro nutrients as well as a little iron.
Delivered dry with dosing bottle or £6-7 I think it was. I ordered early Monday a got it today!!
Nice simple ad easy EI :)

Wonder if ill see much change from TPN+ to full EI...any opinions?

Also found out that the neon goby won't e interested in my shrimp and should be ok in my tank on his own :D now to find one haha!!

Back