• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

"Nature's Envy" Chilli Rasbora Pics

wow love the setup cannot wait to see planted and filled up :clap: love the large rock and wood

Dean

Hi guys thanks for the comments :) tanks all done and ill post a few pics tomorrow when all the bubbles go lol

But here's one half planted ;)

(iPhone pic)
anepana6.jpg

You tease ;)
Give us a lemonade shot :)

Hi Guys,
So its been 24hrs and all seems good, Done a 75% water change and ill be doing that for around a week, Then prob 50% every other day or so until things settle in a little :) ..
Tanks still full of bubbles and some of the wood is still trying to flout a little so take no notice tap across the top and the wood in the center ( the peace sticking up ) that will be moved and replaced once it stops trying to flout off :D

Iv still got to plant some more sp mini slight mix up with my order but no rush, thoughts welcome O and help taking photos ( Setting ect )
anyways a few pics....

8663059227_3c683a2d6d_z.jpg
Day 1 by Aron_Dip, on Flickr

8663059833_c7f65e76c8_z.jpg
Day 1 Side by Aron_Dip, on Flickr

8663060581_8cd3195c7d_z.jpg
Day 1 Full by Aron_Dip, on Flickr

Cheers

Great job. Watching with interest. :)
Thanks mate, I have a quick question for you if you don't mind, at the back behind the larger stone I have ludwigia sp and many of the leave are bruised from planting/delivery, should I cut these stems back now or wait for growth?

My intention was to wait then cut the bad out for new growth later?

Cheers guys thanks for all the comments

Cracking start mate. Can't wait to see it developing in the flesh!!

Hopefully I shall have a tank half as good as yours in the end.

How's the tank settling mate?

How's the tank settling mate?
Hi buddy
Well iv been off too a rocky start tbh with almost every type of algae going. With the tank being so thin in width and the size of the rock almost central along the tank the flow was poor.

co2 was and still is high and light period lowered too 4 and a half hours and a co2 start of 2 and half hour before lights on and 2 hours before off.

Iv taken the Glass lilies off and added the eheim standard green in and out takes (spray bar). With double does of exel along with the few changes iv made iv almost sorted the algae problems.

Ill take some pics tomorrow as its been planted 5 weeks today :)

Cheers

Back