• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

"Nature's Envy" Chilli Rasbora Pics

Looking fantastic now mate. All that hard work getting rid of algae and sticking at it, sorting the flow issues out have paid off. Id put in rotala behind the rocks like ive mentioned before as it will add a nice contrast to the green in the tank.
The carpet of the hydro sp Japan looks great

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Looking fantastic now mate. All that hard work getting rid of algae and sticking at it, sorting the flow issues out have paid off. Id put in rotala behind the rocks like ive mentioned before as it will add a nice contrast to the green in the tank.
The carpet of the hydro sp Japan looks great

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
Cheers mate, All thanks to you really :D .. I need a better camera tho the pics are pants haha Im going to get some more plants soon so ill be adding that too the list ;)

I'm looking for some advice with regards to my co2.. it's at approx 4bps at the minute and things are starting to look good with the algae issues I had at the start.. I really want to add fish & shrimp now lol..

Also thinking of better names for the journal ... Something along the lines off "Nature's Envy" ??...

Peace out!

Scapes come along nicely mate, 4bps doesn't mean much different size bubbles etc etc personally I drip acclimatise any livestock I add over a few hours fish and shrimp, be worth adding when your around to monitor them so you can back the co2 off if they struggle and adjust from there, top job for a first scape mate :clap:

Oh my, this is looking wonderful mate, im mega impressed! Any fish you get for here will be very happy indeed, quite a home.

Did you say your dosing ei ferts?
Im using a jbl cristal profi, awesome machines arent they!

Cheers

Darren
Hi darren, Thanks for the great comments :) .. I'm looking to get around 60 chilli rasboras i think. They will pick up on the red plants i have nice. As for EI ferts im adding 55ml each day ( apart from Saturday ). I must say it is a peace of kit tbh highly recommend them to anyone :thumbup:

No worries buddy, you deserve them. Oh cool, yeah that'll look sweet, lovely little fish and they shouldnt get too big either. You guna add them in stages yeah, so you biofilter can catch up?

Wow that's alot of ferts lol im only using 11ml for my 54ltr tank, are you adding so much because its heavily planted, am i right in saying its 10ml for every 50ltr of water? It must be working for you though mate as it looks stunning and you growth is very healthy. How many bps of co2 are you throwing in?

Yeah man, they're awesome and in my mind very cheap for what they are, dead quiet and very efficient. Just the job.
Happy days mate.

Cheers

Darren

Well its been tooooooo long since i did a update on this ....... My Bad!
Well things are going really well and iv got my self a new DSLR, its the Nikon d3200 with the standard 18-55mm lens. TBH i cant fault it at all a great peace of kit.
Iv had some Chilli Rasbora from a forum member and managed to snap a few half descent shots .. well 2 lol after about 1 hour of sitting there lol.

Anways ill start and keep this more updated and take a few FTS the weekend :)

10730991213_41e0d381d8_c.jpg
Boraras brigittae – Mosquito Rasbora by Aron_Dip, on Flickr
10730674985_1115c0e31f_c.jpg
DSC_05077 by Aron_Dip, on Flickr

Back