saintly's "The Miracle Mire" scape over

Mark Evans

Expert
let battle commence...

_MG_8933-01.jpg

John Starkey

Hi Mark,wow i feel another journal coming on :lol: :lol: :lol: ,seriously i cant wait to see what you will be doing next,regards john.

aquaticmaniac

If only my tanks could look as good as your neglected 'scapes. Can't wait to see how it turns out this time :)

Mark Evans

Expert
aquaticmaniac said:
If only my tanks could look as good as your neglected 'scapes. Can't wait to see how it turns out this time :)

hopefully better than the last. fingers crossed

well i'm stripping the plants now, and i've got so many crypts. (all claimed) the one animal that came through the gassing was my cherries. i got 10 of supercoley about 8 weeks ago and i'm stunned how many there are :wideyed: i thought they'd died....they've claimed the umbrosum as there home! there's too many to even think about counting. these little things will be going in my 60cm :D

aaronnorth

saintly said:
aquaticmaniac said:

hopefully better than the last. fingers crossed

well i'm stripping the plants now, and i've got so many crypts. (all claimed) the one animal that came through the gassing was my cherries. i got 10 of supercoley about 8 weeks ago and i'm stunned how many there are :wideyed: i thought they'd died....they've claimed the umbrosum as there home! there's too many to even think about counting. these little things will be going in my 60cm :D

tough shrimp!

Garuf

Hey saintly, got your plants today, how do you tell the difference between the two types of crypt?