Sooooo when the next event??

tgc

Reading through the event post they seem to be a great time for people to get together and exchange ideas and bits and bobs, of course the drinky poos is allways nice.

I was wondering if there are any meets planned for the north west as there are quite a few members up here.

I would offer my place but my tank is a bit embarising at the moment :oops:

Cheers Tim

Arana

It did sound like fun :D I could host a London/Essex event if anyone is up for that? I have 2 great LFS, both Tropica stockists and i'm only 30mins from Wildwoods. :D

Arana

We could aim for something in the new year, i have plenty of room, a 300l and a 120l to play with and i might buy a nano just for the occasion! :D

anyone else interested?

Arana said:
It did sound like fun :D I could host a London/Essex event if anyone is up for that? I have 2 great LFS, both Tropica stockists and i'm only 30mins from Wildwoods. :D
i too would prolly make it to that too :):)

beeky

Well, having said that I want to go to the next do, my new baby's due in mid Jan.

Having said that, maybe that's the perfect time to get away! I'm sure my wife won't mind....

George Farmer

Founder
Staff member
Arana said:
I'm liking that.

james3200

Cool, think i may join too, the MA in Morden (nr wimbledon) where i go is really good for plants, the manager there is the head of MA plants which is handy..

Dan Crawford

Founder
Staff member
i recon i'd be up for that too, George, Graeme, Jeremy and i were talking about a trip to Wildwoods so that would be a good reason to make the trip down.

James Flexton

beeky said:
Well, having said that I want to go to the next do, my new baby's due in mid Jan.

Having said that, maybe that's the perfect time to get away! I'm sure my wife won't mind....
lol. i dont know why but i thought you were a young lady ha ha. sorry.

James Flexton

BigDanne said:
i recon i'd be up for that too, George, Graeme, Jeremy and i were talking about a trip to Wildwoods so that would be a good reason to make the trip down.
if i can work on the misses mate and get her a decent crimbo prezzie i may be able to put you 4 up at mine. the spare room may well be sorted by then if not then sleeping bags on the carpet. Unless of course Arana offers overnight accomodation i wouldn't want to tread on any toes.

jimbooo said:
beeky said:

lol. i dont know why but i thought you were a young lady ha ha. sorry.
we live in the modern world ;) still could be

George Farmer

Founder
Staff member
BigDanne said:
Yes, there's loads of good shops in the Enfield area.

Should be fun.