• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Sooooo when the next event??

wow i just checked companies house, wildwoods is indeed in administration. i was always miffed as to how so many stores in crews hill could survive all selling the same products. there are 5 big fish stores all within a mile. such a shame i'd better go spend some money and do my bit (any excuse) lol

a feb meet sounds good. where exactly are you Arana. i used to live in both bishops stortford and puckeridge, anywhere near there by any chance?

Arana said:
I'm in Rainham about 10mins from Lakeside and the Dartford Tunnel.

Looking forward to it all ready 😀

ahh, i know it well i worked at Elite on new road for about 2 years.

Themuleous said:
I've done ecological surveys over in Rainham 🙂 easy to get too.

Cool! on the Marshes no doubt, i could tell you some stories about the stuff thats been dumped out there over the years that would make your hair stand on end :shock:

haha, If you come here I live in a wood, which depending on who you talk to is haunted or prowled.

Back