• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The Forsaken World (Final photo.. scape now ended)

Another beautiful aquascape Pedro. I love your scapes, journals, photography and especially the videos. Top notch!

Thanks guys.

Like most of you, this is an ongoing work that should be watched daily if possible.
I only have more time at the weekend, but even on the days i get home after 9 or 10 PM i try to always look careful to both aquariums, having more attention to some plants i have under "surveillance" or looking carefully to all fish for any sign of trouble.

This is not heaven :) these days i'm having a bit of filamentous algae that i'm trying to get it out. So... ongoing work really :)

.................Sorry if what i write is not very useful :(
Dear sir :) ,..your explanation was far more than just useful ,it gave me a better understanding of your style of running a tank & that was a lot more than i could have asked for:) ...thank you so much for the amount of time you had spent on clearing out my doubts,....much much obliged to say the least. I am sorry for my delay in answering back to you.:oops:
Looking forward to your updates.

That's an incredible scape and thanks so much for the time and effort you put into your comments, it's a great journal :)
As a newbie on here (returning to aquascaping after a decade) it's a huge help and maybe in the years to come I can achieve something near this level. Maybe!

Some photos of Pinnatifida during the partial water change...

20140316-3.jpg

20140316-5.jpg

20140316-4.jpg

That's a good amount of growth;)

Wonderful video, and great sound track choice...a little slice of nature. I've been taking a break from the hi-energy but this and other UKAPS scapes have been inspiring...

3 months for this aquarium... and i still don't want to take it down :)

Last week i made the first and last (I hope!) minor change to the hardscape.
There are two new stones at the back/right - one you can clearly see on the right of the darker one and the other one on the left of that stone (this one is behind the plants - they should be lower in the future).

At the middle, as some of you already noticed, some changes were needed. I moved only one stone so that the "straight" line of rocks at the middle is not so straight any more. Some moss needs to grow at this place...

At the sand i added some rocks that you can clearly see (brighter). In 3 or 4 weeks they should have a similar color.

Plants are growing and trimmed (every 3 weeks or so).

I added Rotala Wallichi at the left/back side to give some color in front of Didiplis Diandra (was trimmed so it hidden).

At the sand i planted sp. mini in the middle of Marsilea (sand/rocks frontier) to give a wilder look.

And no some photos...

Day 93

20140316-1.jpg

20140316-2.jpg

20140316-6.jpg

20140316-7.jpg

(this one have a reflex from the camera :( )
20140316-8.jpg

20140316-9.jpg

Such a lovely bright scape I'm really loving these rocks with sand. Also fantast photographs as usual ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

I'm in danger of spending more time watching your tank than my own tonight :)

Tim, It's good to change :)
Unfortunatly the webcam is HD but the image is a little dark.

Reactions: tim
Back