• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The Forsaken World (Final photo.. scape now ended)

Still looks good to me, looking forward to seeing how this places in iaplc ( I'm assuming you'll enter this one )

Probably, if everything go fine on the next 4 or 5 weeks...

Reactions: tim
One HDR of this aquarium also...

20140411-1-hdr.jpg

Little water during the (probably) last water change before pictures. This year for the first 500 places :D

before-iaplc.jpg

Hi there!

Yesterday was a big day!
It started with mini-trimmings and a water change and it was a fun afternoon taking pictures of my aquarium with my friend Miguel Reis.
He brought all his gear and a very nice lens. Well... pictures are better then the aquarium :D

We took many, many photos, after setting up a second light, 2 wireless flashes, the hairdryer and finally trying to get all the Embers in a nice school :)

I'll have to choose one picture... hard work :)

Using the Mac for remote shooting was (as always) a must, because it's easier to change settings and a much bigger screen for seeing the photos and comparing settings between them.

My camera was on the tripod so this photo is from the iphone. Miguel was beginning to setup both flashes.
I think that Miguel took some photos with his camera. I'll post them afterwards if possible.

day-photo-iaplc2014-1.jpg

All the hard work ended with a nice dinner with other aquarium friends and a European Champions League Final (that was also happening in Lisbon).

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Thanks to all. Your nice words are always welcome.

Another one from Saturday. This one taken by my friend Miguel Reis.

day-photo-iaplc2014-2.jpg

I hate iaplc!! I don't get to see all the amazing tanks for a while :( as everyone keeps them hidden.
Good luck pedro

You're right. Stupid "rule"...

It's probably one of those rules that exists for a reason unknown to everyone :D
What it's a specific rule is that the final photo uploaded can't be published before released by ADA.

Having said that, they probably just bother with the first ones. For me that should not be a problem because their championship is not mine :what:

Most of the winning iaplc tanks have journals running, it's just the final image that shouldnt be shown and especially not published for an article.
No need to mist all your lovely photos Pedro unless you wish too :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back