• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Lè Nano journal •30l Fluval• PLANTED

Re: Lè Nano journal •30l Fluval•

Lakeside essex! There's a few dotted about, Japanese food... YUUUUM

Haha yeh I have, my dad was quite good mates with mick. I see arg Tom p and kirk in Brentwood a little.

I reaaaallllly hope plants arrive tomoz and I get an hour free to plant plant up.

No plants :( TGM told me they where dispatched Tuesday so was hoping they would be here today.

Hopefully they arrive tomorrow or they probably won't be worth saving due to weather :(

Blooming Christmas post!

Is a bit worrying :( hope there ok

Duli- yh wood is great, it was in a display tank at LFS asson as they took tank down I bought it :) I was planing of having it mossed up but think its too go to hide under moss haha!

What do you guys think of adding this
y2urehy9.jpg

I really like them :) why else would I need? Do they come with the switching gear? Or controllers? How so they attach to the tank? Would it be enough light?

Also just bought a APS 600lph hob as my flow was OK but I'm a flow GEEK!!

I was just looking at these! There about 60-65 quid so not too bad... But I couldn't work out how I would fit it to the tank?...

Sent from my Nexus 7

jack-rythm said:
I was just looking at these! There about 60-65 quid so not too bad... But I couldn't work out how I would fit it to the tank?...

Sent from my Nexus 7

Don't you dare say I don't help you out :)

Look here

Whitey89 said:
jack-rythm said:

Sent from my Nexus 7

Don't you dare say I don't help you out :)

Look here

Whitey your inline to be next mod surely!! Haha

Well worth it. Maybe a Xmas pressure for myself if I have a little left over haha.

You only need ONE bracket with the 400 tile, as it fits directly into it.

Obviously you could get the two and some MMS rail if you wanted it a certain distance from the front / back.

Double post

nayr88 said:
Do you need a controller? Are they dimmable from a pin on the actual lighting unit?

Do you think one of those tiles is 'high tech' standard for a 30l ?

Well to dim it you'll need a controller, but I'd worry about that later. The dimming is controlled by means of + and - buttons with a mode function to set times and dimming period Etc.

I personally have never had a 400 tile,so cannot comment on things such as brightness, but the 1000ND is extremely bright :)

Back