• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Mori no shinden

Your scape is going to look awesome when it grows in :) very nice layout

I'm also moving house in 2 weeks but only 10 minutes from where I live now , I have a good plan to move my tank though. :) well I hope .
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

3u9e8eru.jpg
Is that a chihuahua or is that dog just happy to see me? :facepalm: i know....

Plus your journal has acquired 2 dogs!
I just saw that strange thing is its fine on my tapatalk but not on browser....... hmmmmm

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

this is an issue that has been raised before:
Resolved! - Wrong photo | UK Aquatic Plant Society

Cheerio,
Ady.

Yeah its a tapatalk issue just strange that it seems to have the correct address withing the app but points to a nothing picture within a browser.....

Plant list:

Rotala rotundifolia
Lobelia cardinalis?
Anubias barteri var. nana
Cryptocoryne parva
Lilaeopsis brasiliensis
Hemianthus callitrichoides
Staurogyne repens
Eleocharis sp. 'mini'
Vesicularia ferriei
Taxiphyllum alternans

ebeqy7y7.jpg

Unfortunately the glass and well everything really is not clean as I would like but packing and whatnot is taking its toll. Just glad its only round the corner so this can be transported with ease

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Looks great! what's on the rock? Chladoflora?

It was mainly GSA due to lack of maintaining and dosing when I was moving home.

Small update. All going fine as to be expected 4 days in. Got some white fungus on the wood but that's no problem it will clear up in time.

Hydor inline broke down :( as did my backup (backup just didn't work, it was second hand) so I have had to add an ugly jager in its place :(

Getting my broadband hooked back up on Monday so I will be able to give some better updates

Cheers
Ali

After reading about George's mishap with his hillside scape I have had a similar experience today :( very stress full. Luckily I got the pond and other tanks sorted before so still managed to get all my cleaning done.

Was just doing my daily 50% and knocked the left side wood which in turn ripped through the substrate knocking up MANY newly rooted plants!

I have actually ditched said wood and left the side with just rock. I kinda feel like its a bit lopsided now though.

I will get a pic or 2 tomorrow. Didn't get time tonight with all server troubles

Ali

Need more flow. This is going to cause even more ugly spray bars but it needs it right now. I'm going to clean up another filter tonight and add it in. I will get some pics up later tonight.

I'm using a 700lph filter at the mo I have been getting some major film build up and find it very hard to get a yellow drop checker especially before lights on

Ahhh ok I see fair enough , I ask as I'm Debating about flow on my tank .
Hope you get it sorted
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Oh it will be sorted I'm determined to have this tank run smooth. I plan on the other filter being used for co2 defusion and flow and the first filter for the actual filtration. The plants should take care of most of the nasties in the water :)

So still not sorted out the other filter. Turns out I didn't even empty it in my hast of tearing down the tank it was on before I moved house :eek: so its a bit smelly and needs some work.

Any way here is how its looking now.

uge7y8uv.jpg

Still have the jager in :(

I have moved the defuser to the inlet as I have always had good results like this before and after upping the co2 the other day I ended up with this

ruve6ehe.jpg

Apart from that and the floating wood :mad: I've not had any other problems so thumbs up!

I have new growth on my hc that came from another tank that had been without co2 for a couple months so looked a bit under the weather.

I'm currently running my light at half power for 6 hours and this seems to be good for now, maybe in a week or so I will up the period to 7 after I have got the co2 worked out.

This little guy is helping me clean up the fungus on the wood

e5e2e2e2.jpg

Ali

Sorted out second filter and stuffed so much crap in that it looks horrid ...... but I have crystal clear water. I am getting a new filter very soon so it will look a lot nicer but for now the plants getting established is my main priority so some green bars and jager are a must

a3ezejyv.jpg

Back