• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Mori no shinden

The lack of height and runners was why I figured it wasn't vallis, I hadn't paid much attention to it as it was growing happily with no need to thin it out. Wasnt until I pulled it out and it was one huge ball of root I realised how much it had grown.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Added 10 neons 2 days ago and I am over the moon with them. Don't get me wrong i have had them many times in the past but I think they look great with the reds/orange of the rhombos. Plus they have really made a difference to the activity of the barbs. They have been incredibly shy since I got them but have got more active each day from adding the neons :).

I have taken a quite a bit of footage today and when I find an editing software I will get a video together for y'all :)

Ali

Lovely pictures mate!

Thanks very much Antoni. I still have a lot to learn about photographing aquaria

Thanks Roy, I think in going yo get dome more footage as I have a whole 5 days away from work!!!

So today I decided to finally unpack and install my inline atomiser...... Oh how I hate it....... All those bubbles make my water look dirty and murky. Taking it off tomorrow and putting it up for sale....

Damn... One barb jumped last night and now tonight another..... Luckily I was up to stop the cat nabbing it tonight but he hit the floor damn hard!!!! I think I'm going back to co2 into inlet. Its only since I started playing with the gas I've had problems...

It is indeed and it is an experiment as tom barr has stated in his buce tank journal that they will grow in substrate as well so I took a little bit to try. It has produced one new leaf since being there but that's compared to about 6 from the ones on rock

I have esha exit and salt going in today . should be fine I've got rid before, just a pita!

Looking great Ali!

So today I decided to finally unpack and install my inline atomiser...... Oh how I hate it....... All those bubbles make my water look dirty and murky.

I feel the same about mine but I'm sure it's the most effective delivery method, what were using before? an in-tank diffuser?

Cheers

Yeas mate and I've switched back now. I used to have it going through my filter but that seemed to limit the amount actually dissolved into the water somehow so now its just in the corner doing it's thang.

I'm struggling to get a nice green DC for lights on but then it turns yellow by the time I'm halfway through the photo period........ Hmmmmmm

Back