• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Journal Starting point Wabi-Kusa

0208_zps93aa7eff.jpg

Attachments

• 0208_zps93aa7eff.jpg
    0208_zps93aa7eff.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 158
Hi All, been busy using up some trimmings :D Two pics the first pic is a idea i had from last year when i dropped a Wabi-Kusa :banghead: :arghh: :D

0209_zpsc4058305.jpg
Love this one, looking forward to starting a wabi or two once the days are brighter and longer.

Attachments

• 0209_zpsc4058305.jpg
    0209_zpsc4058305.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 159
Love this one, looking forward to starting a wabi or two once the days are brighter and longer.

Hi tim, Thank you :) Cannot wait for it to brighten up So fed up of the rain :grumpy: I have a Allotment :cool: At the moment it looks like a paddy field so i was thinking of growing rice this year :D Looking forward to seeing your W-K

Reactions: tim
Hi Roy
Have you found that some plants are more suitable than others to grow like this?

Hi Fern,Most Aquatic plants can be grown out of water :cool: There is one i wanted to try a Lace plant but on reading up its a true aquatic plant and wont grow out of water:arghh: But am still going to give it a go o_O Just to see what happens:) When the LFS gets some more in .

Oh good luck with the Lace plant, looks very nice.
Next time I do some trimming up and find a container I will have a try, thanks!

Back