• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Blue jelly island :-) journal finished

Looks really nice tim, I bet your shrimp love it in there!:clap: Any jelly babies yet?
Thanks James, unfortunately no babies I lost all but one of the jellies through the summer due to the extreme temps :( a couple of berried shrimp dropped eggs before hatching but no babies, I've added a few tiger shrimp now which seem to be doing ok so far.

That's a great shame mate. Hopefully your Tigers will breed. You could always get more at Christmas!;)
Well I'm thinking 12ltrs is a little small for stability so I'm working hard on the wife allowing a shrimp rack :) it's doable but I may have to let a couple of other tanks go first, then I'll give the jellies a better shot :thumbup:

Hi folks, not seen a shrimp in this for a while so I'll be taking it down at the start of next week as a scape it's looking ok, I'll be trying to get a good final image over the next few days with my daughters dslr, took about 50 odd this morning, this is one I thought was ok.
11564105884_b6f0474276_z.jpg

Opinions great fully received.
As always cheers for looking :)

Sorry it did not work out with the Jellies,not easy in the small tank to keep it stable(know well from my own expierence).Very clean and well defined nano scape :) Cheers mark

Reactions: tim
Sorry it did not work out with the Jellies,not easy in the small tank to keep it stable(know well from my own expierence).Very clean and well defined nano scape :) Cheers mark
Thanks mark, stability has been difficult to achieve think I'll be sticking to cherries for a while on the shrimp front they seem to be the only shrimp I can get to thrive.
Throw some Sparkling gouramis in there Tim, brilliant wee fish!:)
They are lovely little fish James but I have some new rocks and a scape in mind involving moss and anubias bonsai and maybe some bucephalandras, thanks for the comments and following the journey guys and gals :thumbup:

Looking forward to the next chapter:)

Cheers
Martin

Reactions: tim
Back