• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Simple shrimp pico scape

Nice shots ! Looks like some cress now, to me, but it still remains cute ! (Ça commence a ressembler a du cresson lol mais ça n'en est pas moins joli !)

Hi,sorry, didn't found the Time to plant ii yet, but I will next week.

In the meantime, I added some small branches for detail;

180920044506312596.jpg

Cheers

@tam and dw1305:

Yeah, I already know those aren't real carpeting plants or glosso, I've seen an youtube video about them and the Guy said those were hygrophila sp? I don't really care as long as I can maintain them low by regular trimming...we'll see, if this turns wrong I'll replace with MMC.:)

Anyway, here's my friends wabi-kusa with the same seeds, two months from the start, seems to carpet in emersed setup;

180831051127385725.jpg

18083105112890759.jpg

@Ysiatis : you'll find the amazon link above the last two pics of the tank.
;)

That looks superb, did he grow it without high humidity? Or are we seeing a pic with cover removed? :)

No he didn't use any cover for this wabi, just put some water in the soil and maybe 3-4 water spraying on the leaves per week.;)

Why don't I ever get anything interesting like that in my tanks?

I think there's probably only you who would have said that :D

Loving the nano as well. I tend to think you get a better eye for detail in smaller tanks. There often seems like there's more to look at than a bigger tank. One of them cases of less is more.

how's this looking? Curious to see how the seed plants are developing, and if you're having luck keeping them trim. Any shrimp yet?

Infamous mould is back for halloween! say hello! :jimlad: Tank gets direct sunlight all afternoon, does it matters?

Matt: these flowers were already on the buce when I bought them, not my fault. :D

Aqua360: I've trimmed the foreground seeds last week, I'm giving one more week before taking pic to see progression, looking good actually. :geek:

181019042854468529.jpg

181101043007273753.jpg

Reaction to trimming? Very fine!

Still no shrimps, no ferts and no WC...amazing how easy this tank goes.

Next step, WC and adding shrimps

Cheers

181118075502124434.jpg

Well, still no shrimps because I'll rescape this to a okho mountain next year.

Everything is going Ok, buces are flowering very nicely in this tank, I'll put them in my 60P when I'll tear this one down.

Cheers

Back