• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Finally got my RO sorted. will save me a journey to lfs every month. also moved my co2 inline atomiser from outflow to intake. will see how this experiment will go through
6dfb7f37f4312e18d672b0192f22a664.jpg

2d4c03ed645a9a2f26e89e7ec106b33c.jpg

I am planted!

so far so good. not a single bubble or co2 mist in tank. crystal clear and with 1 bps O can get this lime green. also did not notice any clocking of co2 in filter yet. so I do believe it does dissolve very well in 12L canister
d21be0b835176cf94734d719f59f79ad.jpg

I am planted!

Truly stunning tank. Everything is so vibrant and full of life. Love those anubias' on the wood. So very jealous of that. Wish i had of done that in mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truly stunning tank. Everything is so vibrant and full of life. Love those anubias' on the wood. So very jealous of that. Wish i had of done that in mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!

it is not too late. never for Anubias ;)
my challenge now will be with Fissidents. should arrive soon.
I don't know how but I want to cover branches with it. Top one
is fine, for the bottom one is tricky. might need to drain this tank

Hi! Thanks!

Sorry, It is not available any more. At least in Ireland not on catalog
model: BESTÅ series Vara White

:clap: Better each time Lauris, I had a quick read through but I missed how you deliver your CO2?

Cheers

James

Hi James! Thank you again!

Just to be: glass diffusers. but I got sick of cleaning them and broking them all the time (i blame my clumsiness and the way they are manufactured)
Then: Switched to in line atomiser from co2art. was on outflow pipe.
Now: recently switched inline atomiser from outlet to intake pipe as close as possible to intake itself. Great results and all co2 gets dissolved in my filter well

I am planted!

How often do you need to clean your CO2 reactor now, when it's placed on inlet? I suppose it may gather some dirt from the water flowing through it.
I think about trying CO2 on inlet too, but does not have any suitable reactor. I'm trying to figure a way to directly inject CO2 into inlet. Maybe using needle from syringe. Will it work?

Hi Alex!

Since it is only little more than week on intake I did not clean it yet. But I will do once my pipes will go dirty. With particular fertilisation in place I may do if once in 3-4 months (pointing to previous fertilisation with EI salts I was in need to clean pipes every month). Also I have no reactor. I use my filter as a reactor. It works well so far. Filter has 12L capacity and with all the media in there I see a good rates of dissolving co2 this way. I'm not too confident about needle injecting opt. As inlet reactor gives a very fine mist - means very easy to dissolve in flow and not clock up filter. I dunno if same would work with needle.

I am planted!

Back