• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Wow... From Colisia to Heavy Metal valley! If I were your plants, hearing that music and seeing you with a pair of scissors in your hands I would be veeeeery frightened! :)

Jordi

Amazing pictures you have there. Make me want to buy a pair for rams again. Last pair i had they lay eggs but did not go very far and slowly died for some unknown reason. Thanks for showing me how cool they can be will pop in my local shop and see if they have any.

Cheers
Ryan
Oct_22_2012_10_11_PM_Apple_i_Phone_4_S_3264x2448.jpg

Amazing pictures you have there. Make me want to buy a pair for rams again. Last pair i had they lay eggs but did not go very far and slowly died for some unknown reason. Thanks for showing me how cool they can be will pop in my local shop and see if they have any.

Cheers
Ryan
Oct_22_2012_10_11_PM_Apple_i_Phone_4_S_3264x2448.jpg
thanks!

They are lovely. But might be a real pain of matching them as a pair. at least I have it with my male. he is very picky on this side of things

I am planted!

Hi Lauris,

just discovered this little beauty! Can't stop looking at the video...
The composition and fish choice is perfect!

I like it :clap:

Cheers,
Chris

Hi Lauris,

just discovered this little beauty! Can't stop looking at the video...
The composition and fish choice is perfect!

I like it :clap:

Cheers,
Chris
Chris, Many thanks!

However, it is well messy now. I have a plan to not touch it with scissors for next two weeks. just wanted to see where I can get from clean, pedant shapes leaving it on its own to grow

I am planted!

heh. thanks. Photography is a part of our family life. Running small business. Video is something I have no practice with. These days photography gear is good enough to give it a go , )

I am planted!

The video is amazing, puffer fish rocks!
Did you turn the filter off in benefit of pearling effect or is this your actual flow in the tank?

The video is amazing, puffer fish rocks!
Did you turn the filter off in benefit of pearling effect or is this your actual flow in the tank?
Thanks Christos!

The Filter was off, you are right. That's what I always do if taking photos too. I have about 10 times of turnover so it looks better when off. especially for video

I am planted!

Back