• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Definitely worth looking into , I think I'm going to ask around at all my local airgun suppliers 1st , I've got 2 x 2 fe and I know people who get there's filled for £12 there and then .

Sent from my mobile telecommunications device

a6evanas.jpg

Just a quick shot from right now :)

I always keep a CO2 bottle full just in case ;) once one runs out, I place the order for the next! £35 for 5Kg is not that much to keep one in stock ;) lasted me 8-9 months on the rio 125, wonder how long it will last on the Mini-M now!!

Nice recovery ;)

Ahhhh gutted , my 2kg co2 lasted less then a month. , damn ...... The bubble counter has failed :(

Anyone out there got a spare to part with. ?
Cheers

Ok my co2 has been off all week due to having no bubble counter ,
I don't mind as everything still looks great and lighting reduced etc. But i came home today and I have noticed that my drop Checker is yellow :/
umy5umem.jpg

I can't even get it to go yellow when I inject co2 :/ , the mix must have gone off right .
Because the current tank plants/ organics etc can produce this much co2 surely ?
It was dark green this morning . I think I will change it and see what happens tomorrow .
What's people thoughts ?

Ok my co2 has been off all week due to having no bubble counter ,
I don't mind as everything still looks great and lighting reduced etc. But i came home today and I have noticed that my drop Checker is yellow :/
umy5umem.jpg

I can't even get it to go yellow when I inject co2 :/ , the mix must have gone off right .
Because the current tank plants/ organics etc can produce this much co2 surely ?
It was dark green this morning . I think I will change it and see what happens tomorrow .
What's people thoughts ?

Very strange mate.

It has gone yellow again and my plants are pearling nicely off 9 watts of led :/

How your livestock doing.
Its strange indeed. Check your ph every hour. I'd be interested to see your ph profile without co2 added. It could just be you've found a lowtech sweet spot for your lighting, or somewhere close.

The ph profile seems fairly stable and consistent from 7.4-7.6, but the drop checker turns from blue to yellow and stays yellow .
It was yellow this morning @ ph 7.5 and yellow just now @ ph 7.4 . But as I am not injecting co2 I don't see how the carbonic acid can drop the ph profile if the drop checker was yellow 10 hours ago and the ph is similar now to then .
Strange one indeed , but water change tomorrow so it may all change .
Livestock are happier then ever and all my plants have had more progress in growth .
Cheers

So after having the light off for nearly 3 weeks due to having no co2 for a month and not having the chance to do a single water change ,it was turmoil in my tank and I had to have a bit of a re scape .....
Also If anyone wants to donate some reds ;)
a9eqy4yv.jpg

Attachments

• a9eqy4yv.jpg
    a9eqy4yv.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 115
y4aseva6.jpg

Not bad for £40 squids ...... It's a permanent supply as well ...... I'm going to be a co2 whore now haha

Attachments

• y4aseva6.jpg
    y4aseva6.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 114
Back