• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
That's a lot of extra light ...
Hmmmm I think I may go inline atomizer ,
Or I do have a spare fluval 205 which I could use that as a co2 reactor and extra flow ,
Just run the bazooka straight into the intake of that , it would save me £28 ,
I've used glass diffusers before and always seemed to brake them , maybe I was to heaven handed I don't know :/
Cheers

Quick update on my dsm.
Currently at day 29
Hc and sraurogyne growing extremely well ,
Eleocharis acicularis not doing as well as I'd hoped but a lot of new growth. Hoping to fill within the next 3-4 weeks .
Cheers

WKDqhTH.jpg

0E2V6eU.jpg

TSLjds6.jpg

voWbtir.jpg

D5WfloG.jpg

bQCvnsy.jpg

NXima4C.jpg

bGKNJQu.jpg

Have you got a journal ??
I'm actually surprised how well it has grown , faster then I expected anyway .

I am finding that the plants look healthier and grow better if I mist twice daily , that's a very light mist .
I do have a very small vent in the top but I haven't seen no melt or mould that some people go through .
Lights are on for 12 hrs . 10hrs @ full power , the 2 hrs @ only 25% power ( dawn dusk setting) .
Hope this helps other people doing a dsm :)
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I've a journal running juwel 180 first planted tank not sure how to put a link to it here I'm also misting twice daily and tanks getting 12 hrs light but no reduced light for the dusk dawn idea I might try that myself I will take some photos when I get back from work later and update the forum love the time lapse videos you've created I have a ipad and I'm thinking of downloading a app to try the same can you recommend any ?
Cheers Dan

Yea download imotionHD . It's free and easy to use .
I have done more time lapse vids , done one of the HC and its really interesting to watch it move about during the day :)
I have a 4 yea old son who likes to fiddle around with it whilst its on time lapse so I haven't been a able to get the footage I want to upload .
Is be interested to see what footage you Get
Cheers

Yea I've read through the journal and about growing that hc ,
You should get some update pics .
Cheers

Just tried tankscape for the up Inline 16/22 , they have none and won't be expecting any for at least 4 weeks ..... Ahhh,
I'm managed to source one though for £17 new fully genuine up product .
Cheers

Timelapse of hc over 36 hrs , picture taken every 5minutes and quality isn't the best ,
recorded with iPad then edited by perfect video app then uploaded via YouTube so alot of the quality has been taken away. Still interesting to watch though (I find) , cheers

Got the up inline atomizer all set up now and i have everything i need in place . I will be waiting till the bank holiday weekend then the filling begins, hopefully plants do well till then . Terry how is your dsm going ? Any improvements ? And guys have you chosen what stem plants you will be using ?? I think you should go for something which grows really dense .
Cheers

Cheers pal , I think mine is ready to fill now but determined to wait till next week :) , look forward to see some updates of yours

That's sounds dirty hahaha , I have just got home from work and its telling me to do it to night but I am actually waiting for a screw lock check valve which om putting before my atomizer so that's my excuse :p

Back