• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Yup also looks like the one in have and works fine

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Is it accurate enough ??
Just want something better then the basic tube and 3 drops ..
Got a scum line in drop checker , convinced its not giving me proper readings . You had this ? Wanna check the ph drop during the day .
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drop checker is on the shopping list. dans 180 is currently running at a 1.2 ph drop for lights on which is an obscene amount of co2 in 7dkh water. Far too much for fish and algae.
That ph pen not too bad plenty other members have them and rarely calibrate them and have no problems in their tanks. You also need calibration fluid/buffer to check from time to time. Some pens come with powder to make buffer but i prefer buying ready made.

My water is currently at 4 dkh ? I've go soft water down ere in Devon ....

What sort of ph drop would you say is good for lights on ?

Popped home for some lunch today and my reg from Co2 supermarket had been delivered so yea ok ill rig it up ,
Came to put the bleedy bubble
Counter on and I tightened it up to much and cracked the thread ... Doh so had to rig it up and with no bubble Counter and guess the output .... Just popped to maidenhead got a jbl bubble counter for £7.99 which I thought was good , just finished connecting it all up and yes I can actually control the output with the needle valve .... It's sooooo much better then the up aqua reg I had , no fluctuation steady out put and happy Sam :) !!!
I'd say its a good reg for the price .

Yes I have to agree with you there mr big clown , up crap !!
This new reg is Chinese but its a whole lot better then what I had and it has 12 month warranty on it ,
I will be investing a boc in due coarse :)

The up aqua works fine with a reactor so will try sell it I think ,
As The solenoid is spot on !!

There are a few good products produced in china but not many and quality varies massively even with the same product made in the same factory you only have to look at the up inline diffuser some people have ones that work perfectly and others have nothing but problems. People blame counterfeit units but I'm convinced its variations in the production quality. I had a boss that bought a batch of components from china and 75% was scrap but for what he paid he was more than happy to weigh in the bad ones
Any update photos yet?

kty4n06.jpg

This is right now (daylight)
Bit of aglea on the rocks which I need to clean but other then that all is good. :)

I do indeed have a sharp pair but not curved so need to buy a pair of long curved ones asap ,... Dosed ferts from day 2 , been doing 50 % water changes every day .

I do indeed have a sharp pair but not curved so need to buy a pair of long curved ones asap ,... Dosed ferts from day 2 , been doing 50 % water changes every day .

Back