• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
x4KlCsP.jpg

Pro iPhone pics ..... I do try to get good pics haha ..But the pearling is nice , rising oxygen bubbles over the whole tank , I'm happy as no visible signs of 'melt' yet (touching wood)

It's currently like a carpet of bubbles :)
The waters so clear as well , I actually struggle to see the 'mist' , people call it the 7 up look but from where I'm standing it looks like no water in the tank :)
Gunna get some smart looking shrimp
In there once all has settled in !
It's such a good hobby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Sam, can u actually see the reg fluctuating, ie needle on the gauge flickering or bursts of bubble or anything else strange? Jst got me thinking about mine!

I wouldn't worry terry I'm sure your jbl reg is solid , my reg is an up aqua a-164 , I have no control of the needle valve what so ever , I either have 10 bps or 1bps I can't seem to find a happy medium ,once I find a consistent bubble rate it fluctuates again and i get a stream of bubbles then only a few , it's a shame as the solenoid is bang on , the reg may be ok with a better needle valve so I may sell it as spares ,
Cheers

Tmc reg ;) cool, mine never did anything like that and was fairly easy to control bubble counter! :)

No idea but I only read the first word and that usually means maybe but not for long

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Haha silver line .... I know there is other makes I just copied a generic one to see what people think as its only a 5iver

Back