• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Excellent skpe I was talking bout the toilets....sorry dude:p very good results with DSM

Are you winding me up .... ? :/
I mean its definitely not the best scape in the world but for me I think I've achieved a lot :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just the picture was a bit bizarre ....of those fish tank toilets. on pg. 1......hopefully not real animals inside!!! You know the chinese......like to twist the nature....but anyway did not mean to offend you. Yor skape is nice love the HC. Wish you luck after the flood. DSM can be tricky......I experienced it myself.

The reg is being a pain in The a*** though . The needle valve is to blame I think so my quest for a needle valve continues ....until I sort out a new reg .

You thought about a tmc reg Sam? I got a double gauge 2nd hand off eBay for like 45quid bout a year ago. Seems decent enough.
Look forward to flooded pics :)

No haven't looked into the jbls , please send me a link . Just rang aqua essentials and they are getting needle valves in on Wednesday :)
The reg I got seems to cope with the pressure very well , so I think I'm gunna go down the needle valve route and see how that goes.

Yes tmc :) , they look pretty good .
Are they adjustable working pressure ?
Seems reasonable though for £90 new .

q6GIibp.jpg

WrWaiWV.jpg

J1CgDZj.jpg

Finally flooded

Once the hair grass has grown in at the back I think it will look ok !

Awesome dude they just keep getting better from here on in mines growing like mad the bubbles on the hc look great well done just the little teething things to deal with we had a few hiccups but on top of them all now i think

Cheers !!
All seems good ATM . I will get a decent camera and take some good shots , right now it's on the low light setting and it looks so good, the 60 degree optics focus the light purely on the substrate there is no spill of light anywhere , Gunna do some good water changes over the next few days so hoping all goes well .

Hi Sam, no it's not adjustable but was never a problem for me, I had it running through a rhinox 5000 in tank diffuser no problem.

I'm tempted to buy one , but just reading up to see if it works ok with an up inline atomizer .

Il be running mine through a up inline, never really thought about if it would or wouldn't have enough pressure tho.

Lots of threads on ukaps about it , saying some are hit and miss whether the pre set pressure is set high enough to avoid fluctuations ..... Hmmm

Back